Tuesday 22 November 2011

Review on Breathless


I really enjoyed this film because I like how Michel and Patricia developed a loving relationship slowly as the film goes on. Michel at first seems to be a cocky character running away from the police continuosly. With Patricia, it was an odd relationship as she was stubborn to help him and to actually be close with him because he was on the run with the police. She does eventually help him but it truly shocked me near the end where she had betrayed him so that the police could capture him.

At first it was hard to understand, but as the film continued, you seem to get a grasp on what's going on, mostly between Michel and Patricia as that gave us a confusing perspective on them. I do love the artistic and misty feel in the film and I love how the relationship between Michel and Patricia developed in an unusual way. I found it quite romantic and would definitely recommend this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment